DMM Impact Block XS
You Save: £25.74
- Brand: DMM
- Product Code: IMB-XS
- Inc. Tax: £269.10
New kid on the block
From its unique and doubly secure interlocking anchor bollard, to the highly efficient oversized ball bearings, this is a block with a difference.
Designed to combine lightweight and compact with high performance, the Impact Block XS will become your best friend for redirect rigging, winching and snatching stem wood. In addition to highly evolved fairlead flares, the sheave is integrated with the side plates to ensure seamless transitions for your rigging line, while the all-new hollow axle design facilitates complex rigging configurations and allows for maintenance such as servicing of the bearings or replacement of the sheave.
Validated for long term use in the toughest of environments with the most demanding of operators, robustness and resilience are already proven.
- Green or Matt Grey
- Dimensions: 137 x 82 x 55mm
- Weight: 708g
- Max Rope Diameter: 16mm
- Max Sling Diameter: 20mm
- MBS: 100kN
- WLL: 20kN
- Compact, lightweight and highly efficient
- Double security at the anchor bollard – interlocking bollard features and threaded axle
- Large sheave diameter and efficient bearings make this block ideal for both everyday rigging and winch operations (e.g. with capstan winches)
- Hollow axle facilitates configurations beyond the normal
- Hauling loop simplifies hauling, transfer and storage
- Highly evolved fairleads flairs help maintain efficiency even in suboptimal set ups
- Serviceable by manufacturer e.g. bearing replacement
- Patents Pending