Petzl Sequoia Harness 2019
You Save: £-25.08
- Brand: Petzl
- Product Code: CL0020G-N
- Inc. Tax: £305.50
Tree care seat harness for doubled-rope ascent techniques
The SEQUOIA is a tree care seat harness for doubled-rope ascent techniques.
The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide comfort for the arborist.
The waistbelt is equipped with a FAST automatic buckle for quick and simple opening and closing, without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves. The leg loops have FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles.
The gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges and accessories directly on the bridge.
The harness also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
- Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with foam padding for comfort during suspension
- two gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges (fixed or adjustable) and accessories directly on the bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
- attachment bridge provides lateral mobility
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- Convenient adjustment:
- waistbelt equipped with a FAST automatic buckle for quick and simple opening and closing, without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves
- leg loops equipped with FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles with a locking system that limits the risk of it involuntarily unfastening
- DOUBLEBACK buckles for adjusting the height of the attachment bridge and allowing the arborist to position him/herself comfortably. The buckles have a plastic cover that guarantees locking
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- nine pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- elastic for attaching a first aid kit
- Seat may be attached to improve comfort during prolonged suspension
- Attachment points: attachment point, gated attachment points, side attachment points
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Weight||1480 g||1530 g||1600 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|