- Prior to sending goods back for a credit, a returns authorisation number from the sales department must be obtained. This number is to be clearly marked on the copy of your receipt & included within the goods.
- Goods will be refunded if returned in a resalable condition within 14 days otherwise a credit note will be offered if returned within 28 days. Thereafter we do not accept returns unless faulty.
- Correctly supplied goods returned for credit will be subject to a 20% handling charge & return postage will be at the customers cost.
- If you wish to exchange correctly supplied goods for a different size/colour this must be done within 14 working days & return postage is at customers cost.
- Goods must be returned in the original packaging & in a resalable condition.
Sorbus International Ltd L1-L3 Marshall Way Frome Somerset BA11 2FB
- Any products being returned under warranty must be in a clean and unsoiled condition otherwise a cleaning charge may apply.
- Goods being returned as part of a warranty claim must include a copy of receipt/proof of purchase. Without this the warranty claim procedure may be delayed or void.
- Serial numbers removed from any products will make them null and void of any warranty.