Petzl Vertex Vent Helmet Combination - Standard Spec
- Brand: Petzl
- Product Code: HE0003-26SNR
- Inc. Tax: £72.00
Comfortable ventilated helmet combination - Standard Spec
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head.
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels.
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation.
- Comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam.
Protection Designed for Work at Height and on the Ground:
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- Vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet.
- Eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation.
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband.
- Helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash.
- Nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck.
- Nametag holder allows user to be easily identified.
- Changeable chinstrap and foam.
- Hearing protection.
- Available in seven colors: white, yellow, red, black, orange, blue and green.
- MSA 26 snr to EN 352-3.
- MSA Mesh Visor and Carrier to EN 1731.
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm.
- Weight: 490 g.
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene.
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, EAC.