Petzl Vertex Best
You Save: £9.22
- Brand: Petzl
- Product Code: A10B
- Inc. Tax: £52.28
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- Centre-Fit adjustment system ensures centring and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- The helmet's unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customized fit
Weight: 455 g
Head circumference min.: 53 cm
Head circumference max.: 63 cm
Guarantee: 3 years
Made in: FR
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
CSA Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E
* - Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation.
- Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
CE / ANSI references:
CE /ANSI / CSA references :