You Save: £39.94
- Brand: LogOX
- Product Code: PN1001
- Inc. Tax: £111.83
SPECIAL VIRTUAL ARB SHOW OFFER 30% OFF ALL LOGOX PRODUCTS
Save Your Back While Processing Firewood!
The patented LogOX Hauler makes tree work faster, safer, and easier with its back-saving ergonomic design and amazing versatility. This revolutionary design allows you to engage, lift, and move log rounds without bending over. You'll greatly reduce painful back strain and increase your productivity instantly with the LogOX Hauler!
· Log Hauler - Quickly lift log rounds from the ground and move them without having to bend over, use clumsy log tongs, or swing a sharp pulp hook/pickaroon. The Hauler can grip and lift as large a log diameter as you could normally, while keeping your body upright.
· 21" Cant Hook - After making stove length 3/4 partial chainsaw cuts along the length of the log, use the LogOX to roll it over and complete them. This significantly reduces the risk of chain damage, dangerous kickbacks, and bar pinch. Also useful for positioning logs on firewood processor racks and portable sawmills.
· Brush and Tree Debris Hauler - Consolidate treetops or multiple branches together with the Hauler’s hook, before dragging them off to a central location.
· Easily pick up stove length log rounds without bending over. Carry them balanced by your side in either hand, with a clear view of the path ahead.
· The Hauler also helps put some distance between your hands and the potentially dangerous snakes, spiders, and other critters who may be hidden in brush and woodpiles.
· The Hauler greatly assists with a horizontal log splitter or dragging larger log rounds to a vertical splitter, all while keeping your hands safely away from the moving block and wedge.
· The wide beveled base and laser cut steel hook combine for an aggressive bite and very stable grip on the log while rolling and lifting it.
· The Hauler is the base platform for the LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool. Adding the LogOX cant handle and timberjack attachments (sold separately) creates a force multiplying system.
· Weighs 6.0 lbs. with a Hi-Vis orange powder coat finish.
· Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty against defects.
· Made in USA from rugged hollow frame American steel.
· The LogOX Hauler Holster (sold separately) makes a great addition to the hauler, freeing your hands to operate machinery. Buy Here