Stein Krieger 'ARBORIST' Chainsaw Trousers 'TYPE C'
You Save: £55.67
- Brand: Stein
- Product Code: TR0070-c
- Inc. Tax: £160.00
The “Arborist” trouser ensures the wearer has excellent flexibility in the areas which matter by utilising Armortex - an abrasion resistant 4-way stretch material.
The crotch area is fully constructed using the 4-way stretch material and the seams have been reinforced stitched for extra security whilst stretching. The fly-zip has been double cross stitched and clamped at the base reducing the risk of stress loads. A roomy tailored leg constructed with minimal seams ensures excellent air circulation reducing the need for un-necessary wear and tear points (e.g. zipped leg vents).
The “Arborist” trouser has a layer of NOMEX ZMX on both thigh areas to help protect from accidental exhaust burns and increases the durability of the trouser in this high wear area.
ArmortexKFM protects the greave area from the knee to the foot; this heavy duty, waterproof, tear resistant Kevlar polyamide material offers enhanced wear over normal materials with pre-formed knees giving increased comfort and movement.
Integrating one of the latest European light weight technical blocking filaments means the Krieger’s are extremely light. The inner ankle hem is double lined to protect the blocking filament from boot eyelet wear. On the right leg a high visibility phone pocket highlights the 112 “European Emergency Number”. A larger formed pocket is fitted on the left leg. Both leg pockets are made from the ArmortexKFM material for durability. Along with the 2 leg pockets, 2 standard zipped side pockets are fitted.
- Tested and approved in the UK by SATRA
- Conform to EN 381-5 Class 1 (20 m/s)
- 5-layers of European manufactured chainsaw blocking material
- ZMX NOMEX® Heat protection material covering the left & right thigh area
- 4-way stretch Armortex material for increased movement
- Two zipped side pockets
- Large pocket on the left leg (velcro fastening)
- 112 Phone pocket on the right leg (velcro fastening)
- Double button fastening system on waist
- Button brace fittings & reinforced belt loops
- Pre-formed ArmortexKFM abrasion resistant knees
- ArmortexKFM tear-resistant waterproof greave
- Inner ankle hem is double lined for extra protection
|Extra Small (XS):||70 - 82||28 - 32|
|Small (S):||74 - 76||29 - 33|
|Medium (M):||80 - 92||31 - 36|
|Large (L):||86 - 98||34 - 38|
|Extra Large (XL):||92 - 104||36 - 41|
Standard Leg: 80cm / 31"
Long Leg: 87cm / 34"
Please note: When selecting the correct size of trouser the lower figure is based on the waist being un-stretched whereas the higher figure is based on the waist being fully stretched. Please allow for freedom of movement when selecting the correct trouser size. Trousers should always be worn with a belt or braces ensuring the trousers are worn correctly and not as drop crotch style.