First Aid Course – 20th November
Accidents happen, and when you’re working at height with chainsaws, being prepared is a no-brainer. That’s where we come in. Our First Aid Course gives you the skills to tackle those any first aid situations that might come up on the job.
Our First Aid Course is tailored specifically for folks like you, knee-deep in the field and facing unique challenges daily. After all, being atop a tree is different than being on the ground!
Our First Aid Course provides a valuable learning experience on an extremely important topic and may one day save a life! With extensive experience of working outdoors, our trainers can offer a First Aid course that is relevant, exciting, and up to date. We incorporate lots of practical outdoor scenarios that help embed learning and keep participants on their toes!
Why this course? Well…
- A nationally recognised first aid qualification with the +F Forestry element.
- Run on site at our premises for the theory and the nearby woodlands for the practical scenarios.
- First aid handbook for each participant.
- Continuous assessment throughout the course.
- First Aid Certificate valid for 3 years.
Course Overview – At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Assess and prioritise a first aid incident.
- Deal with an unconscious casualty.
- Carry out resuscitation on an unconscious casualty.
- Control bleeding and manage shock.
- Be able to recognise and deal with a wide range of common injuries until the arrival of medical care.
- Maintain first aid records.
- Use and maintain first aid kits and discuss the arb specific components on the market
After completing our course, you won’t just be another tree surgeon; you’ll be the bloke who knows what to do when things go sideways. Pretty handy, right?
If that sounds like someone you want to be then book yourself onto the first aid course now, there are limited spaces available!