CutandClimb Arb Jacket
- Brand: Cut & Climb
- Product Code: JA-CCJN
- Inc. Tax: £150.00
When maximum comfort and staying completely dry and warm is essential, then the cutandclimb ARB jacket is the perfect choice.
The cutandclimb ARB jacket is made from a high performance, tough and durable 200g laminated polyester fabric and is completely wind and waterproof, keeping the wind, rain and elements out whilst providing excellent breathability. The combination of the fabric together with the sports performance breathable mesh lining wicks moisture away from the body, keeping you dry, warm and comfortable. All seams are completely sealed making the jacket 100% waterproof and being a laminated fabric, the jacket will stay that way, wash after wash, without any further attention required. (Wash in machine at 30 degrees using a standard detergent, no softeners).
The cutandclimb ARB jacket is equally as effective in the warmer months too due to its excellent breathability
· 100% waterproofness, higher than Class 3 EN343 rating with market leading breathability.
· Waterproof neck zip to help prevent moisture from penetrating the neck and chest area.
· Waterproof side zips to ensure maximum waterproof cover, with pop studded storm flap to allow zip to be left open in warmer working conditions for ventilation.
· Deep, fleece lined collar to keep neck area warm.
· Cool in summer when worn with base layer.
· Navy body colour with hi-viz red shoulders (colour fast) Industry tried and tested fabric.
· Hi-visibilty red conforms to new ISO20471 2012 standard.
· Longer length back for added bottom area protection. Helps rain run-off.
· Comfortable elastic cuff sleeves, keeping wrist area snug.
· Breathable inner mesh helps to wick moisture away from the body.
· Hi-viz piping for added visibility.
· Roomy front ‘joey’ pocket with access from both sides by storm flap covered zips.