CE Climb Tachyon 11.5mm
- Brand: Teufelberger
- Product Code: CNE006-N
- Inc. Tax: £132.52
Replacement rope for the CE Climb system.
The Tachyon from TEUFELBERGER is one of the most successful climbing ropes among the 24-strand ropes.
Tachyon is provided with a firm yet flexible construction. It consists of a polyester cover which significantly improves friction hitch performance without “bagginess”. The core consists of a polyamide inner core. This inner core construction keeps the diameter consistent, even in the loaded state. The rope diameter of 11.5 mm is ideal for tree care operations. It ensures a better grip, thus reducing hand fatigue. Tachyon is certified to EN 1891A as well as ANSI Z133-2012. It works perfectly in combination with standard hardware designed for use with 11.5 mm ropes.
Available in 35m, 45m or 60m length with [slaiced]® termination.
- Diameter: 11.5mm | 7/16"
- Weight: 94g
- Elongation: 2.20%
- Knotability [k<1.2] : 0.60
- Min. breaking strength, free length [daN] : 2445
- Min. breaking strength, free length [lbf]: 5500
- Min. breaking strength, [slaice]® [daN]: 1655
- Min. breaking strength, [slaice]® [lbf]: 3725
- Spliced (daN): 2400
Tachyon excels due to:
- Low stretch at low loads for less bounce while climbing
- High stretch at high loads thus minimizing the shock effect in the event of a fall
- Consistent diameter while climbing thus ensuring an improved grip
- Great ease of splicing
- Tree Care catalog (13.98 MB)
- Manufacturer's information [slaice]® (0.68 MB)
- Manufacturer's information Braided Safety Blue, Tachyon, Fly, Arbor Elite (0.81 MB)
- DoC TACHYON 11.5mm (0.74 MB)
- Tachyon spLIFE - splicing instruction (6.99 MB)
- spLIFE Manufacturer’s information and user instructions for use (0.78 MB)