ART RopeGuide 2010 Link 2
- Brand: ART
- Product Code: RG10L
- Inc. Tax: £224.23
ART’s patented friction saver concept has a prominent name: RopeGuide. The name says it all. Smooth rope work and special care for the cambium join forces in this outstanding device. The RopeGuide 2010 combines the best features of his predecessors with the fascinating results of ongoing research: It is very light, can take on even bigger loads and at the same time offers even more safety.
The new and one-of-a-kind ring features only 50 percent of a solid ring’s weight with rounded outline and still achieves comparable stability as well as much enhanced safety. Idea and solution are typical for ART products: The ring comes with a tube design replacing a massy construction. The rope now runs protected within the tube-shaped ring – and it might sound strange but it is true: The rope enhances the breaking strength of the ring and vice versa! Perfect symbiosis: less weight, better breaking strength plus doubled safety, since the loop running to the pulley is attached to the ring as well as to the rope sling.
RopeGuide 2010 features:
• integrated ZipAbsorber 1
• continuously adjustable length
• can be combined with Doublesnapper 3
• easy „lifting“ of pulley with climbing rope installed
• optimized „choking“ mode based on spring loaded cam
• automatic blocking without slippage
• easy adjustment even after heavy loads
• top safety and loading capacity based on tunnel shaped ring and rope combined
• optimized retrieving of ring based on integrated fender
• optimized releasing of false crutch based on use of release lever
• low kink friction saver supplies great width and abrasion resistance by parallel sewn 8 mm polyamide rope
Service life of RopeGuide 2010 metal parts is 10 years!
Mobile attachment device in accordance with EN 795 B and according to EN 355, patent