Arbortec Mamba Gear Bag
- Brand: Arbortec
- Product Code: AT101
- Inc. Tax: £61.20
Keeping your gear clean, tidy and organised couldn’t be easier with the new Arbortec Mamba gear bag. With great functionality and lots of storage space you’ll always be organised when you’re out and about in the great outdoors.
Whether you’re packing light or packing for all eventualities Arbortec have you covered with three sizes to choose from, 40, 70 and 90 Litre. It’s made from robust PES/PVC Tarpaulin material along with heavy duty stitching and accessories.
A double zippered lid opens up the large main compartment which features an overlapping rain guard and 2 internal, heavy duty, mesh zippered pockets. An additional large mesh pocket on the inside of the lid, and a smaller waterproof pocket for your belongings adds even more storage.
The outside boasts plenty of gear hanging loops along with another mesh pocket on the front of the bag.
The kit bag has an adjustable shoulder strap, which can be attached at 6 different locations (apart from 40 litre, which has just 4 attachment points), or alternatively, a removable rucksack harness system (apart from 90 Litre).
· A Large inner mesh pocket at each end
· 20cm x 20cm secure zip pocket on inside back
· Large mesh pocket inside lid
· Key-safe clip inside lid pocket
· Front zippered mesh pocket with external access
· Large cover with overlapping water resistant edge
· Carabiner loops on both sides
· Removable solid base to protect against puncture from climbing spikes 70 Litre and 90 Litre only
· Removable rucksack straps (40 Litre and 70 Litre only)
· Large shoulder strap with multiple attachment points (2 attachment points on 40 litre, 6 attachment points on 70 and 90 Litre)
· ID card holder on one end
· Extra tie-down straps over lid for external stowage or/and added lid security.
· Reinforced rubber pull/carry handles on each end.
· Available in Black, lime or orange
Approximate sizes are shown down below, these bags are flexible so the sizes shown are the smallest dimensions, not allowing for stretch.
(i.e. the length shown is just the measurement along the side panels, the ends panels actually extend slightly beyond this.)
40 Litre: 30cm (W) x 25 cm (H) x 50 cm (L)
70 Litre: 35cm (W) x 30 cm (H) x 60 cm (L)
90 Litre 35cm (W) x35 cm (H) x 65 cm (L)