Treehog TH2040 Quick Release Pulley Block
You Save: £24.75
- Brand: Treehog
- Product Code: LW-TH2040
- Inc. Tax: £168.30
The TH2040 from Treehog is a heavy-duty impact block lowering pulley, manufactured out of forged aluminium & designed to absorb impact during shock loading.
With an anodised finish, this block pulley is available in four different colours. With rounded edges (due to hot forging) it minimises the risk of rope damage & wear.
The quick release ½ turn thumbscrew makes the pulley block easy & quick to install. Also, a small handy cord is supplied on the pulley to enable the user to attach the pulley block to their harness.
Please note, rigging applications should only be undertaken by trained personnel.
· Conforms to EN 795:2012 Class B & EN12278:2007
· MWL 20kN MBS 100kN
· Quick Release 1/2 Turn thumbscrew closure
· Forged alloy construction Stainless steel bearings
· Max rope diameter of 18mm
· Hollow large roller with 20mm diameter bore
· Choice of 4 colours