Scafell Lite Chainsaw Boot
You Save: £69.50
- Brand: Arbortec
- Product Code: BO0060-L
- Inc. Tax: £208.50
The boot has been designed for climbing, groundwork, and forestry. Tested and certified to Class 2 protections means the boot has 24m/s chainsaw protection.
The flexible, pierce-resistant midsole is an added feature which ensures no sharp objects penetrate the foot.
The Breathe dry system gives the boots greater breathability and ensures your feet are kept dry.
Rollerball lacing system has been included in the design to prevent debris getting into the lacing system.
Every pair of boots are handmade to ensure each pair of boots are the highest quality. It's the skill of the craftsmen that makes the difference to the comfort and quality.
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
- Vibram®: technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
- BreatheDRY® system: gives the boot greater breathability and waterproofing. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
- 3 ZONETM Lacing system: provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilization zone and open top hooks for hassle-free tie-off.
- i-fitTM: foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
EN ISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
EN ISO 17249: Safety footwear and resistance to chainsaw cutting.
EN ISO 20345 SBP
This is the standard that all styles classified as ‘safety footwear’ are tested to.
The “KWF Profi” mark is issued by The Kuratorium für Waldarbeit und Forsttechnik, a German research organization.