ISC Small Hot Forged Pulley for 16mm Rope RP051-A1
You Save: £13.49
- Brand: ISC
- Product Code: LW0002C
- Inc. Tax: £145.75
New for 2016 the most popular range of Rigging Pulleys/Blocks used in the Arborist Industry worldwide has just been made even better by ISC.
Now manufactured using Hot Forging Technology combined with high quality materials and components these blocks are rope friendly, durable and extremely robust. All these features combined give maximum security and strength when the block is rigged as part of an impact system.
Apart from just the aesthetic curves the ISC Impact Pulley/Block is designed to help absorb huge forces along with the textiles created by the harsh dynamics of heavy arborist work. The side plates are produced using the best quality hot forged Aluminium and in the special manufacturing process adopted by ISC allows these pulleys to boast great strength and dynamic load bearing capability and offer a highly impressive strength to weight ratio.
- ISC trusted and proven spring-lock closure mechanism
- Corrosion resistant anchor pin
- Rounded edges maintain low rope abrasion
- Highly impressive strength to weight ratio
- Great strength and dynamic load bearing capability
- High efficiency self-lubricating bushings to reduce friction
- Conforms to EN12278:2007*
- CE certification to European Machinery Directive 2005
- Individually marked for traceability
*These Pulleys cannot be certified to EN12278:2007, as they have Bollards rather than attachment eyes. (EN 12278 standard is only applicable to Pulleys with attachment eyes).
Working Line (Orange Sheave): 16mm (5/8")
Topping Strop (Red Sheave): 25mm (1")