Haix Protector Forest Class 2
- Brand: Haix
- Product Code: BO0044-n
- Inc. Tax: £220.00
KEVLAR® Class 2 cut protection (24 m/sec). Conforming to EN ISO 17249:2007.
Suede, hydrophobized, breathable, 2.8 – 3.0 thick.
- GORE-TEX® Performance; 4-layer
- GORE-TEX® Laminate, waterproof and breathable.
- Abrasion-proof lining fabric with fleece inner layer.
- Optimized climate comfort for all seasons even under extreme conditions.
- Moisture absorbent
- Anti-torsion design for outstanding stability
- Reducing point pressure (from stones, etc.)
- Moisture wicking
- Separate heel cup ensures optimized cushioning and foot guidance.
Protective toe cap
Anatomically designed, wide cushioned toe cap.
Sturdy VIBRAM rubber/PU anti-slip sole with rugged profile, abrasion-proof. The lightweight PU cushioning guarantees excellent impact absorption and proper toe-to-heel movement. The non-marking outer sole is resistant to heat, oil and gasoline. Conforming to EN ISO20345:2011.
HAIX® Climate System
HAIX® Climate System with Micro-Dry lining along upper shaft end.
HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing
Two-zone lacing system for optimum fit to the foot and along the shaft.
Anti-friction lacing elements, no side seams, study sole edge, with rubber toe and heel protection for prolonged service life