Haglof Postex Positioning System
- Brand: Haglof
- Product Code: 15-103-1040
- Inc. Tax: £6,036.00
The Postex® system is mainly used to position trees and objects in permanent sample plots. Individual positioning of trees with the Postex® is a proven reliable work method for moderate accuracy demands as when connecting “ground truth” measurements to aerial LiDAR surveys.
The Postex® system is an excellent tool tofollow up individual trees in long term study projects on permanent sampleplots. One-person can measure and electronically capture all tree/ object data andposition calculations. The Postex® system has been developed in cooperationwith leading scientists and foresters and is based on proven durableinstruments and functional software from Haglöf Sweden®.
• A Postex system can have differentcontents depending on user areas.
• For example, for optimal efficiency, workwith the DP Postex add-on or the Postex Laser measurement instrument and the DP IIcomputer calliper with POSTAX software (contact Sorbus for more information)
• Data can be exported as a CSV file andeasily consumed for visualization andanalysis in, for example, ArcGIS Online.
• The Postex® system allows you to gathermore field data in less time and usingreliable technology.
•Excellent for data collection for examplein National Forest Inventories.
•Developed in collaboration with leadingscientists and research institutes.