Stein Super Plasma Helmet Kit Complete with Hellberg Fittings
You Save: £14.85
- Brand: Stein
- Product Code: HE0026-H1-N
- Inc. Tax: £84.15
This hi-tech helmet has been specifically designed for professional work and rescue applications. It is lightweight, compact, comfortable and well-ventilated with its 10 air intakes that that provide efficient cooling and ventilation. The air intakes on the outer shell are equipped with the protective aluminium anti-intrusion grille that prevents entry of debris into the helmet.
The helmet’s outer shell is made of Polypropylene and designed to withstand significant impact from the above or side (Approved to CE EN 12492 standards). The helmet’s inner shell is made of High Density (HD) Polystyrene and has ducts that allow natural air flow and heat recycling.
Four fastening points chinstrap is designed to decrease the risk of helmet loss in case of an impact during a fall (breaking strength of more than 50daN CE EN 12492 Mountaineering Helmet Standard). Its safety release system allows quick fastening and opening of the locking mechanism. Soft polyethylene side retractors regulate length of the straps. Provided with a special red-cooler ring on one of the straps for fastening helmet to a harness.
Inner Polystyrene Shell
- Improved safety is provided by the increased shell’s thickness in the summit area and by the extended shell’s contact surface with the head in front and rear parts of the inner shell.
- Superior fit on the head and better comfort due to the greater shell’s contact surface with the head.
- Increased natural air flow due to the vents in the inner shell’s summit area that provide efficient ventilation and air recycling.
- Advanced shape of the inner shell provides improved durability and better adaptation to all head sizes
- New Polygiene® treated 2DRY® fabric offers greater freshness and active protection from unpleasant odour even after frequent wearing. The high-tech wool fabric provides maximum comfort and rapid absorption of moisture keeping the skin fresh and dry. Polygiene® treated inner padding permanently inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria, provides greater freshness, odour elimination, integrity and preservation of material, and reduction of washing frequency. The padding is supplied with two labels/tags that guarantee the originality of the fabric and its Polygiene® treatment.
- Double welded edge padding for added strength and comfort.
Strap System and Chin Pad
- Chin pad is made from quality webbing. It’s anti-allergic, washable, and extremely comfortable and eliminates irritation of the skin.
- Strap system is crossed-back for greater stability of the helmet on the head.
- Injection-moulded plastic headband for greater strength and durability.
- Equipped with the openings that provide a greater air flow.
- New visor mounting system is made of polycarbonate and allows two positions: Up – on top of the helmet and Down – working position.
- Polycarbonate construction eliminates oxidation and loss of the traditional mounting screws.
- Expanded face-surface protection.
- Identification and compliance information is laser-printed instead of using the label.
- Equipped with a protective film to be removed before use.
Ear Muffs Adapters
- HB-42002-001 Secure 2 Ear Defenders (29snr)
- HB-20901-510 SAFE 2 FLEX Low peak carrier
- HB-20923-001 Steel Wire Mesh Visor