Bear Valley Chimera Chainsaw Trousers Type C
- Brand: Bear Valley
- Product Code: TR-BVC-C
- Inc. Tax: £187.99
Built by professionals, designed by the industry. The Chimera offers the Arb World its definitive chainsaw trousers - designed with your feedback.
Lightweight construction, coupled with an innovative ventilation system, make our Chimeras the most breathable pair of trousers available for the arborist or forester anywhere in the world.
ALL-NEW Ventilation: A unique design, implimented with SIP protection for maximum ventilation where it matters . This complex ventilation system covers the crotch area, leading down to the rear of the knees for maximum breathability and movement. Areas on the rear of the trouser allows for front-to-rear ventilation to provide unprecedented comfort for the wearer.
Minimalist design: the CHIMERA is built to perform hard and wear harder. The CHIMERA features two pockets and a folded hand saw holder. One side leg pocket fits your smartphone or a First Aid kit, with one additional rear pocket. Nothing else. Stay comfortable, stay focused.
Lightweight: A brand new, state-of-the-art five-layer blocking material provided by SIP PROTECTION. This allows for the CHIMERA to be one of the lightest pairs of chainsaw trousers on the market
SIP PROTECTION quality with Bear Valley Style and panache. You want these, so get em' whilst they are hot.
· Type C - All round protection
· Cut Protection: EN381-5 Type C Class 1 20m/s
· 3 fabrics: Pezatec on the front – below the knees 100% Polyamide (Cordura) // Pezaflex – Cordura stretch (94% PA (Cordura) 6% Elastane) // Texxion – above the knees 86% PA (Cordura) 14% elastane)
· Ventilation mesh (back of the legs) 40% PA – 60% recycled PET
· Crotch ventilation : Bespoke mesh vent re purposed from ballistic vests to created the unique crotch ventilation
· Minimalist design
· Extreme low weight
More details on https://sip-protection.com/en/technical/fabrics
Sizing: S - XL (Reg Leg Only)
S - 30"
M - 32"
L - 34"