Teufelberger CE Climb System
- Brand: Teufelberger
- Product Code: CL1000-CE
- Inc. Tax: £222.41
The CE climb system is the world’s first climbing system which is completely certified to an EU Directive!
This climbing system is available with the option of either Tachyon(11.1mm) rope of Braided Safety Blue (12.7mm) rope which are both supplied with the innovative Teufelberger [slaice]® rope end termination. You also have 3 choices of rope lengths, 35m, 45m or 60m.
The proven CE Climb system is a combination of the durable Ocean Polyester, DMM Hitch Climber pulley & DMM Ultra O karabiner. The individual components are also available as replacement parts thus giving you the option to retrofit brand-new components when required.
Important notes on the configuration and certification of CEclimb from TEUFELBERGER:
- CEclimb 11.1 35m = Tachyon 11.1 mm / 35 m (also available in 45 and 60 m)
- CEclimb 12.7 35m = Braided Safety Blue 12.7 mm / 35 m (also available in 45 and 60 m)
- Hitch cord = Ocean Polyester e2e
- Hitch effectiveness has been tested according to EN 567 and EN 12841
- In the CEclimb system, the individual original parts can be exchanged, as all of them have been certified separately. The CEclimb system has been tested to provide a minimum static breaking strength of 2,300 daN and a minimum dynamic loading capacity equal to the force generated when arresting a 2.5 m fall by a 100 kg test mass.
· Standard: EU Directive 89/686/EEC