Advanced SRT - Friday 27th September
- Product Code: Advanced SRT Workshop
- Inc. Tax: £94.80
Advanced SRT: This workshop is aimed at those who already have experience using SRT for work positioning.
We are proud to have SRT enthusiasts & passionate freelance arborists Ben Rose and Geoff Pugsley host courses for us again.
The workshop will cover:
- Anchor systems for one and two ropes
- Route planning
- Using two ropes efficiently in the canopy, including the use of a traversing hook
- Retrievable and complex redirects
- Tips, tricks and how to make the most of what you have on your harness by selecting versatile components.
The workshop is all day & will start at 9am at Sorbus HQ in Frome, Somerset with some theory & then move out to site for a fully loaded hands-on practical session. Be sure to let us know of any dietary requirements.
have a range of demonstration equipment available for use on the day. You are
welcome to bring your own kit providing it is in suitable condition. It is
recommended to bring your own helmet/harness.
Due to the intensity of this course and the overall benefit of the group numbers attending this day will be very limited.
If you have any questions before booking or aren’t sure if this is the right day for you please don’t hesitate to call us or email for further information.
Here's a glimpse at our Introduction to SRT course
Kindly note, places booked on all our courses & workshops are non refundable and non transferable. Thank you.